Nono Cocoa - Collection - Vegan Superfood Chocolate Gift Box
Giving forward is a beautiful concept. At team Nono we do just that. Before you give this box of chocolates to your loved one, we have already given a work opportunity to people with Autism, who decorated your chocolates. We have supported small suppliers and now you can support us - small business. The receiver will get ‘better for you’ chocolates…The gift that keeps on giving!
Available with gift wrap
Perfect gift for Vegan, Foodie, person with allergies, anyone looking to avoid high Cholesterol, or anyone who value good health.
We believe that even occasional treat should be nourishing, therefore we have taken all that’s unnecessary & added lot of micronutrients to our chocolates, from Calcium and Probiotic to Vitamins and antioxidants.
Created for my son who would say Nono to every food as it was making him unwell. We say No! No to gluten No to nuts No to Dairy No to Egg No to Yeast & No again to Sulphides, Artificial Colouring, GMO & Preservatives No Refined Sugar No Cholesterol And finally, No to compromise on quality & taste!
We also say #nonoexclusion supporting people with autism by offering work opportunity #teamnono
- Raspberry & Beetroot - with Baobab, CamuCamu, providing antioxidants and Vitamin C & E
- Dark Cocoa Raspberry & Beet
- Beetroot & Dark Beetroot
- Matcha & Cherry - balanced with creamy cocoa and sour cherries, a great little energy boost
- Cinnamon & Apple - this wonderful spice can calm the mind and body as well as have powerful effects on health & metabolism
- Baobab, Orange & Poppy seeds - full of antioxidants and the key electrolytes Potassium & Magnesium, which contribute to muscle function and electrolyte balance
- Dark Cocoa Baobab
- Rose - roses can have a positive effect on your body, mind and skin and have been used since ancient times to combat stress. With D-mannose that supports bladder function.
- Dark Cocoa Rose
- Madagascar Vanilla - creamy and spicy
- Ginger - wonderfully spicy and packed with minimum 10% ginger good for health & beauty
- Dark Cocoa Ginger
- Lemon & Turmeric – 10% turmeric this truffle is fresh, light and good for the tummy
- Lime & Matcha - without the Matcha test but added crunchy pumpkin seeds.
A delicious and multi-sensory taste experience with additional health benefits.
Organic, Fair Trade Cocoa, Vegan Certified, Free-From Gluten, Dairy, Nuts, Yeast, Artificial Colouring, Preservatives, Sulphides, GMO. No refined sugar - and no compromise on quality & taste!
Ingredients: White Chocolate (Cocoa Butter, Rice Powder, Coconut Sugar) (36%), Coconut, Cherries (19%), Protein, Baobab, Cinnamon, Beetroot, Raspberry, Matcha, Powder (13%), Amaranth, Quinoa (12%), Seeds: Chia, Dried Apples, Sour Cherries, Golden Berries (3%) Rose Oil
Dark Chocolate (78% Cocoa solid, Cocoa Butter, Rice Powder, Coconut Nectar)
Nutrition: On average, each bite has: 24-46 kcal,1.1-3.9 Carbs, 0.5 - 1.3 Sugar, 2.9 Fat, 1.5 Saturated Fat, 1.5 Protein, High Fiber 29%, 2.7 mg Magnesium, 1.6 mg Vitamin C, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorus, Manganese, 17mg Potassium & other micro nutrients.
How is made:
Handmade in small batches, lovingly and with care by #teamnono people with Autism in our London based kitchen.
How much: 16 truffles 180 g
Shelf life: 6-12 months. Best when fresh from the box and shared with loved-ones.
‘Functional Foods deliver additional or enhanced benefits over and above the basic nutrition value’ BNF