IB Snack - Savoury, Seeds & Protein Crackers - Cinnamon & Orange - love your gut!
Living Gluten Free & having other diet restrictions should not diminish the need for good taste & a variety of choices.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten, Dairy Free IBsnack is a healthy bite to keep you going between meals as part of a balanced diet. We have carefully selected the ingredients to accommodate anyone on a LowFODMAP diet for IBS management.
Loves your gut
- High in Calcium that contributes to normal function of the digestive system
- Source of Zinc that supports metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids & macronutrients
- High in Magnesium that reduces tiredness & fatigue
- High in Copper that supports Immune System
- High in Vit E to protect form oxidative stress
- Packed with Good Fats from Seeds reach in Polyunsaturated fat that reduces Cholesterol
- Good source of Plant based Protein. Excellent for Vegans
Cinnamon - has positive effects on blood sugar levels, digestion, immunity & cutting the risk of diabetes, cancer, and neuro-degenerative diseases
*Energy to Dance - The best way to say thank you to the Resources for Autism, a wonderful organisation that support my son & other children with AUTISM & complex needs, is to dedicate £0.10 of each pack sold. This enables continuing support to the growing Autism population! Registered Charity No: 1061253 resourcesforautism.org.uk
Ingredients: mixed seeds: quinoa, flax seed, sunflower seeds, (45%), gluten free porridge (12%), pea protein, cinnamon, orange, tricalcium phosphate, water
Per 100g: Energy: 1004kJ / 239 kcal Fat: 12g Saturated: 1.2g Monounsaturated: 2.7g Polyunsaturated: 7.1g Carbohydrates: 29g Sugar: 0.2g Cholesterol: 0mg Protein: 9.9g (41%), Fibre* 12.60 g (50%), Salt* 0.3 g, Cholesterol* 0, Manganese* 116%, Copper* 100%, Phosphorus* 67%, Magnesium* 63%, Iron* 46%, Folic Acid (Bg)* 44%, Vitamin E* 42%, Vitamin B7,B6, B3, B2, B1* 40%, Calcium* 39%, Zinc* 37%, Potassium* 35%
Check our media for regular workshops on nutrition & chocolate mindfulness events.
We would love to hear from our customers and see photos of you enjoying our snacks.
*“Functional Foods” deliver additional or enhanced benefits over & above their basic nutritional value"*. British Nutrition Foundation.