Nono Cocoa – Advent Calendar - Vegan Superfood Chocolates
We believe that no one should stop enjoying the things they love. I have created this calendar for my son as I didn’t want him to miss out despite allergies.
Each day you get to experience new and exciting flavours covering the whole Nono Cocoa Collection.
- Raspberry & Beetroot – two variety, dark and white, with Baobab, CamuCamu, providing antioxidants and Vitamin C & E
- Matcha - balanced with creamy cocoa and sour cherries, a great little energy boost
- Cinnamon - this wonderful spice can calm the mind and body as well as have powerful effects on health & metabolism
- Baobab & Orange - two variety, dark and white, full of antioxidants and the key electrolytes Potassium & Magnesium, which contribute to muscle function and electrolyte balance
- Rose - two variety, dark and white, roses can have a positive effect on your body, mind and skin and have been used since ancient times to combat stress. With D-mannose that supports bladder function.
- Madagascar Vanilla - creamy and spicy
- Ginger - two variety, dark and white, wonderfully spicy and packed with minimum 10% ginger good for health & beauty
- Lemon & Turmeric – 10% turmeric this truffle is fresh, light and good for the tummy
- Lime & Matcha - without the Matcha test but added crunchy pumpkin seeds.
- Dark Cocoa & Beetroot- Fruity and Spicy with beautiful 75% cocoa
- Pumpkin, Orange & Turmeric. Turmeric is the wonderful & healthy spice that is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Saffron & Orange - Blended with Orange & Saffron flowers that works like an ‘antidepressant’ over the winter months.
- Mulled Wine- completely new to Nono family and totally inspired by my childhood memories. Enjoy with an open mind.
- Chia Latte- Still growing on me; this wonderful combination of creamy cocoa butter and tea infused with a range of spices normally used in cooking. Perfection!
- Coffee- Can't have nuts but still enjoy the crunch. This triple coffee experience with Cocoa Nibs really does the job. Green Coffee Green Coffee could enhance the overall metabolic rate of the human body
A delicious and multi-sensory taste experience with additional health benefits.
Organic, Fair Trade Cocoa, Vegan Certified, Free-From Gluten, Dairy, Nuts, Yeast, Artificial Colouring, Preservatives, Sulphides, GMO. No refined sugar - and no compromise on quality & taste!
Ingredients: White Chocolate (Cocoa Butter, Rice Powder, Coconut Sugar) (36%), Coconut, Cherries (19%), Protein, Baobab, Cinnamon, Beetroot, Raspberry, Matcha, Powder (13%), Amaranth, Quinoa (12%), Seeds: Chia, Dried Apples, Sour Cherries, Golden Berries (3%) Rose Oil
Dark Chocolate (78% Cocoa solid, Cocoa Butter, Rice Powder, Coconut Nectar)
On average, each bite has: 24-46 kcal,1.1-3.9 Carbs, 0.5 - 1.3 Sugar, 2.9 Fat, 1.5 Saturated Fat, 1.5 Protein, High Fiber 29%, 2.7 mg Magnesium, 1.6 mg Vitamin C, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorus, Manganese, 17mg Potassium & other micro nutrients.
How is made:
Handmade in small batches, lovingly and with care by #teamnono people with Autism in our London based kitchen.
How much: 24 truffles 280 g
Shelf life: 6-12 months. Best when fresh from the box and shared with loved-ones.
‘Functional Foods deliver additional or enhanced benefits over and above the basic nutrition value’ BNF